Subject: FW: registreerimiseks: 2025 Rule of Law Report - additional questionnaire on the single market dimension
From: "JM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2024 13:55:42 +0200

From: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 6:31 PM
To: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: 2025 Rule of Law Report - additional questionnaire on the single 
market dimension

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear contact points,

We would like to thank you again for the constructive exchanges at the 
meeting on 10 December on the single market dimension in the Rule of Law 
Report. Based on the feedback received in writing and during the meeting, we 
have finalised the additional questionnaire on the single market dimension 
which we are now sharing with you for your input (see attached). As 
announced, this is a focussed questionnaire consisting of overall 8 targeted 
questions. For your context, we have also indicated how each questions 
relates to the existing sections/questions included the regular 
questionnaire. In parallel, we are also launching an additional targeted 
stakeholder consultation through an online survey on the same questions.

This questionnaire should be answered in the same way as the regular 
questionnaire, i.e. focussing on the legal framework (as these are new 
elements) as well as developments since January 2024, concerning the type of 
information outlined in the regular questionnaire.

We would appreciate to receive your input by 24 January 2025; please send it 
to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . You are welcome to integrate the 
answers to these questions into your overall written input or send them as a 
separate file, at your convenience.

If you require any clarifications with regard to these additional questions, 
please do not hesitate to get in touch with us (including if some 
flexibility is required on the deadline).

We would like to also use this occasion to already wish you all Happy 
Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Julien MOUSNIER
Director

European Commission
Directorate-General for Justice & Consumers

JUST.C – Rule of Law, Fundamental Rights and Democracy
 <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/where2go/building/MO59> MO59 05/021
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 2 299 56 03
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]